1934 Ford Pickup. Very nice all around southern truck
Finished in nice color combo, previous owner of 25 years.
- Factory flathead v8
- 3 speed manual on the floor
- Dual exhaust
- Stainless steel gas tank
- Nice older paint on all steel & rock solid body
- Minor chips here & there from age / use
- Good chrome & nice glass!
- Tilt out windshield!
- Solid wood bed in nice condition
- All metal around bed is dent free!
- All steel fenders
- Nice factory style interior
- Very nice door panels & seats
- Headliner top is nice w/ few minor tears in back portion (shown)
- Good carpet & good original dash!
- Added turn signals!
- Electric heater in place!
- Rock solid & original frame & floors – rust free!
- Factory original styled engine bay
- All lights work & all gauges work!
- Horn works but constantly beeps so its been disconnected!
Smooth running & nice shifting. Drives well!
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1934 Ford Pickup (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: valpone
Location: Addison, Illinois, United States